A search engine optimization company helps to optimize the websites of other companies. These companies help the non-brand companies to project themselves as brands and the branded companies to increase their brand-value. The main motive of hiring a search engine optimization company is to increase visibility of one’s website, increasing the website’s visibility to the netizens and consequently enhance customer conversion.
What is Search Engine Optimization?
This is the process involved in increasing the ranking of your website in various search engines (namely, Google, Yahoo, Bing, and many more). The unpaid search results of different search portals are known as “organic” search results. SE Optimization companies opt various methods to bring the target website up in this organic search result.The main objective of bringing up the client website in organic search result is to get more visitors to the site. As the total number of visitors to the website increases, the propensity of viewer conversion to customer increases. The various kinds of organic searches targeted by the SEOptimization companies involve video search, image search, topic-specific search, local search, vertical search or industry-specific search and many more. Thus, the web-presence and visibility of the website increases through SEO.What are the Different SEO Services Given by SE Optimization Companies? SEO service given by a search engine optimization company includes:1. Complete analysis of the website.
Analysis of back-links or incoming links of the concerned website
2. Checking up of the content regarding some technical aspects (keyword-density, keyword prominence, uniqueness of the page, and many more).
3. Analysis of the competitor’s activity in the targeted key phrases (for both global as well as demography-specific searches).
Analysis of back-links or incoming links of the concerned website.
5. Research of key-phrases, as per the specifications of the client.
6. Setting up the analytics tool (such as Google Analytics) as well as the webmaster tool for the client website.
7. Rewriting the meta-tags (key phrases, Title, Description) as per the requirements of SE optimization.
8. Creation of site-map page for the website and the XML sitemap for submission purpose (in Google and Yahoo submission).
9. Reworking on the internal links for upgraded navigation of viewers throughout the website and also for increased conversion.
10. Fixation of the broken-links for proper optimization of the website.
11. Installation of blog in the website.
12. Creation of RSS feed and subsequent submission.
13. HTML and CSS validation, optimization of codes and corresponding fixation of errors.
14. Canonicalization issue of the website urls.
15. A reputed search engine optimization company helps in content creation and and SEO copy-writing for optimizing web-presence of the website.
16. Writing articles for submission purpose and then submitting them manually in the most SEO-friendly way.
17. Submission of the website in different directories for enhancing the index-ability of the website by targeted SEs.
18. Advertisement creation in different classifieds like Craiglist and many more.
19. Promotion of the website through social media and various target forums.
20. Building up of quality links for the website in all possible ways (Two-Ways or Reciprocal, Three-Ways and N-number of linking ways).A good search engine optimization company gives all the above listed SEO service to its clients.
Peter Brown is an expert in giving SEO service to company websites. He is working in a reputed search engine optimization company for last 3 years. He has started to give advice through writing articles.