All you should be familiar with Egypt e-visa
With Egypt being among the favored holiday destinations, and also a large number of business opportunities, it is important that the Visa process to be simplified.
The e-Visa for Egypt is an electronic travel authorization designed for people that wish to pay a visit to Egypt for vacation. This program speeds up the application process to get new visas. The vacationers can choose between a single or multiple-entry visa for Egypt, based on the duration of your trip.
You can acquire this Egypt e-Visa without going to the embassy, just through an online application. This all new procedure was implemented by the Egyptian government.
Egypt Visa requirements
There are several requirements that the travelers need to take into consideration to be able to have the Electronic Travel Authorization to enter Egypt. Listed below are the most important ones:
- You must have a valid passport which won’t expire for at least 8 months.
- Just 7 nations are visa-exempt: Malaysia, Bahrain, Hong Kong, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Macao, and the United Arab Emirates.
- Please be aware that there are numerous types of visas, so you should see if your nationality is qualified to apply for the online visa or for the one to have on arrival.
- Once you’ve got the confirmation that you are able to apply for an electronic visa, ensure that you complete the online form without errors.
- Use your credit or debit card to pay for the fee.
- A main page of your passport is required, so be sure to get a scan or picture of it to upload.
- After you have the online visa you need to print out a duplicate of it to present it to the Egyptian border.
What to pick between a single-entry visa or a multiple-entry visa
Whether you are submitting an application for a Visa on arrival or e-Visa, you must decide on its type. Depending on how you planned your trip, you can make the best option:
Single-entry Egypt Visa
This type allows a 30 days stay and are valid for 6 months, starting the issue date. When travelling with a group, one individual can apply on the internet for all of the travelers, but each of them should accomplish and also sign their forms. This doesn’t apply for parents or guardians, who will sign the applications for their children.
If you plan to pay a visit to the Sinai Red Sea resorts for 15 days, you can do so having a visa-exempt stamp you have on arrival. Remember that you’ll need a single entry Visa throughout the country, though.
If you’re merely passing through Egypt and it will take less than 48 hours, you do not need to have a Visa.
Multiple-entry e-Visa for Egypt
If you made a decision to take several visits to Egypt, you need to get the multiple-entry one. This way you can leave and return as you please. This kind of Visa can’t be received on arrival, so you should apply for it in advance. It will let you stay for 30 days maximum throughout a 90 day period, containing multiple entries.
In case you made a decision to work in Egypt and are needing a long-term visa, first you must have a multiple-entry one. This will ease your way to get a work permit and get back whenever necessary.